Welcome to Karma Content. We’re a content writing agency based in Great Harwood, Lancashire and provide website content writing services to businesses across the UK. Our select team of professional UK web content writers provide articles and blogs that are original, lively and engaging and optimised for both conversion and SEO purposes.
***Articles and blogs just £25 each***
***Want to order in bulk? Contact us for prices***
How does your content writing service work?
Whether you want to order a one-off blog or you want to hire us on a longer term basis, simply tell us what you want us to write about, and we’ll research and write you an original, lively and engaging blog/article for £25. When you’ve read it and are happy with it, we’ll invoice you. Simple, easy and efficient.
Why is writing a blog important?
Writing a blog or publishing articles on your site has a number of benefits to your business:
- According to a survey by Hubspot, 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers.
- A blog can fuel much of your other content marketing activity, and its content can be shared across multiple social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+ as well as via email and newsletters.
- A blog can let the personality of your company shine, giving it a unique voice that not only differentiates it from your competitors but is also a great place to talk about new products/services and comment upon the latest industry news and trends.
- Articles are cost effective, and once published on your website it will remain there working hard at building brand awareness and promoting what you and your company do.
- Writing web content on the latest industry news and trends marks your company out as a leader, not a follower.
- Writing content can help build confidence in your company’s services and products which can then result in stronger business relationships and sales. You’ll become a regular and reliable source of news on your industry which is very attractive to potential customers and clients.
- As well as big benefits to your SEO, content writing can seriously aid conversion.
Why should we use your article writing service?
Unlike many other SEO content writing companies, we specialise in blog writing and article writing. We’re 100% UK based and we love what we do, which comes out in our writing. With an extensive knowledge of SEO, internet marketing and full membership of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, you can be assured you’re in the hands of professionals.
In short, by using Karma Content, your business will get:
- High quality, original and engaging articles that are well researched and written by professional UK web content writers.
- Flexibility: Whether you want one article or blog per month or a hundred, we’re flexible enough to offer you as much content as you need.
- Payment: We offer flexible payment terms. That means no upfront fees and we can invoice you on a per blog/article basis or monthly, whatever is best for you.
- No contract: We don’t tie you in to a contract with our website content writing service. Stop and start whenever you like.
Content Writing Prices
Our blogs and articles are very competitively priced:
Here’s what you get for your money:
- A fully researched article or blog written by a professional UK website content writer
- 500 – 650 words approximately for each article
- Research: Extensive research on your business, industry and competitors
- Keywords: In-depth keyword research if required
- SEO: Optimised titles and formatting
- Images: Engaging and relevant image included if required
- Proofreading: A thorough review of your article or blog to ensure no typos, errors or mistakes.
- Revisions: Two FREE rounds of revisions up to 21 days after you receive your articles or blogs (if required)
- No contract
Our prices, as competitive as they are reflect the fact they are written by professional UK writers. Your website speaks to your audience, why would you be prepared to let anyone less than a professional write your articles and blogs?
Our Other Services
It can be time consuming managing all your social media activities can’t it? Why not let us do it for you? We can seamlessly manage your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin accounts, as well as enhancing your online reputation. It’s also a fantastic way to share your blogs and articles to a wider audience.
Did you know you have less than three seconds to make a good impression when a visitor comes to your website? We can provide you with copy that convinces, persuades, sells and informs, and will portray your company in the very best light.
How YOUR business will benefit
Google loves quality web content
Would you love to be on the first page of Google? SEO has been through a turbulent time over the past few years. With various updates such as Penguin and Panda, a lot of the ‘traditional’ SEO techniques are now all but useless. The one constant however has been the importance of writing content. Services such as our content writing service will furnish your website with well-written, original, informative and engaging articles that will get your site a lot of Google love. You will see your search engine rankings improve accordingly.
YOUR customers/clients get the copy they deserve
Your website content speaks volumes to your clients and your customers. It’s a valuable information source on your company, and you’ll be judged on what it says and how it says it. People have come to your site because they are seeking answers from you, solutions. If your site doesn’t provide them with these answers, then quite simply they’re going to go elsewhere. Engage your customers by writing website content, blogs and articles that’s awesome and you will reap the rewards.
Well written website content makes YOUR business stand out from the crowd
How many competitors do you have? In modern business, it’s important to stand out from your rivals, to have a brand that differentiates you from the rest. Writing amazing content can help you achieve this. From lively and engaging words on your homepage, to blogs and articles that enhance your reputation as an expert in your field, our writing services are here to help your business grow. We’re members of the ISMM (Institute of Sales and Marketing Management). Our web content writers know exactly what they’re doing and provide a blogging service that is second to none.
YOU can get on with what YOU are good at
You’re in business because you are good at what you do. That means you don’t want to be sat down typing articles, composing blogs or creating tweets. You want to be getting on with what you’re good at, after all, that’s what brings the money in! Take away the headache by using our online content writing services for your article writing. Our prices are really competitive and you’ll be able to get on with what you’re good at.